Our SE3 (3rd ESO) students have done their scientific projects. By doing them they have realised how important our health is and have put themselves in doctors and nutritionists’ shoes. Some of the topics were:1) The benefits of sport on your body.
2) How to lead a healthy/long life
3) Effects of recreational drug use on your brain and body.
4) Alzheimer disease (or a similar type of dementia). Causes, effects and prevention.
5) Pros and cons of a vegetarian way of life
6) The five human senses. How would life be without any of these senses?
7) Memory, creativity and the brain. Do you think that artists have more developed areas in their brains?
Mrs Mantolan and Mr Merino
Department of English